Please email the office (email@example.com) for a link to sign up for services (members only). Registration closed on August 19th.
Final assignments will be sent 1 week prior to Rosh HaShanah
- Indoor Services: at CBI (limited to maximum of 200 attendees)
- Outdoor Services: at the Allston Field (1324 Allston Way)
- We will be holding services at two locations to accommodate the volume of attendees as well as first choice of location in response to our member survey.
- Please indicate location preference upon registration. Location assignment will apply to ALL High holiday services.
- All families registering for youth programming will be automatically assigned to the Allston Field, based on survey results.
- The field is equipped with lighting for Yom Kippur evening services.
- Masking will continue to be required indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Outdoors at the field location, vaccinated individuals are not required to mask when maintaining distance, based on current guidelines and projected attendance numbers.
Rosh Hashanah 1st Night, September 6 // 7:15PM – 8PM*
Tuesday, September 7 // 8AM-11AM
Wednesday, September 8 // 8AM-11AM
Rosh Hashanah 2nd Night, September 7 // 7PM – 7:45PM*
*Rosh HaShanah Mincha/Maariv will take place indoors at CBI only.
Kol Nidrei, Wednesday, September 15 // 7PM-9PM
Yom Kippur Morning, Thursday, September 16 // 8AM-11:30AM
Mincha & Neilah, Thursday, September 16, // 5:30PM-8PM
Services will run concurrently at both locations, and will be somewhat abbreviated from pre-COVID High holiday services and will include a sermon. There will be no early services.
We are grateful to be offering youth programming again this year for the High Holidays. Our Youth educator, Natan Kuchar, along with our bnot sherut and child care assistants, are crafting a safe and engaging experience for our families. The programs are structured around children’s prayers, storytelling/singing, and activities relevant to the High Holidays. Highlights include Shofar, Jelly Jam Time, a Yom Kippur themed puppet show, and much more.
Youth programming will take place in outdoor spaces nearby the Allston Field, based in Strawberry Creek Park.
All families opting into Youth Programming should register to attend services at the Allston Field. Based on the survey, the overwhelming majority of parents with children opting into youth programming preferred to be outdoors for High Holiday services with almost all other families in this category indicating no strong preference.
- Registration at High Holiday Services is limited to CBI members. High holiday reservations are including in membership dues.
- Visitors who are immediate family of CBI members ONLY can be registered by members, as long as they can provide proof of vaccination status. Please remit $250 per visitor to the CBI Office upon completing High Holiday registration.
- If you would like to update your membership or join, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Youth Programming registration is open for children age 3 up to 2nd graders. Older children (3rd grade and above) attending should be registered to attend services alongside their parents. Based on registration, we will offer a short program for older kids over the course of the morning.
- In past years, parents have found that keeping their infants and toddlers a caregiver, or at daycare at a Yom Tov friendly location, has been a positive experience for their family. If you are struggling to find coverage and would like to attend services, please reach out to M. Sutton to discuss further. Infants are welcome to join with a parent during services.
- Masking required (except during eating when distanced).
- Youth programming will not be offered for Yom Kippur evenings.
Please contact email@example.com to register for services or for youth programming.